Natural menopause may occur around age 51; however, it may also occur in women in their 30s and 40s. Each woman’s menopausal experience is unique and should be addressed individually. That’s where we can help.
The most common symptoms experienced by women going through menopause include:
- Hot flashes, which can result in insomnia
- Irritability and mood swings, lack of concentration
- Moodiness, depression, fuzzy thinking
- Dizziness & insomnia
- Vaginal dryness and irregular bleeding
- Occasional lack of sex drive
At the Menopause Institute of South Texas, we have developed a unique program to evaluate and treat the many needs of menopausal women, including:
- Hormone replacement and natural alternatives
- Osteoporosis evaluation and treatment
- Urinary incontinence programs
- Sexual dysfunction programs
Our medical professionals will evaluate your individual concerns and develop a personalized treatment plan just for you. We can make this an easier transition for you.